Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beginnings...of several sorts

Hey guys,

I've started this blog, "Brenda's Random Blog," as an outlet for those random thoughts, observations and goings on that don't get an outlet otherwise.  This is my virgin post.  So, here it goes...

Today has been a snowy day at home contemplating the beauty of nature and the serenity that comes on a quite day at home (minus the pitter patter of three year old toes across the hardwoods).  There are few things more peaceful than watching the makings of a winter wonderland out the big bay window of my living room.  The snow seems to muffle all sound and everything sounds hushed.  I have to admit - - I don't miss the hectic life of working in the city. I know my family likes having me closer to home.  I also must say that there has been a marked improvement in the quality of my life.  Today, I have a nice warm fire going and I'm listening to Sade.  I forgot how good she was.  When was the last time any of you listened to her CD?  You might want to dust it off and give it a go.  Pretty good stuff.  I hope you enjoy your day too.


No comments:

Post a Comment